| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in April is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 167mm (6.6in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: