| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in August is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 149.2mm (5.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: