| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in February is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 173.7mm (6.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: