| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in January is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 162.6mm (6.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: