| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in May is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet. Around 188.9mm (7.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: