| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in November is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 182.6mm (7.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: