| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapeco in October is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is wettish. Around 192mm (7.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapeco October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chapeco, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapeco: